With the economy in such a sad state I am pleased to report we have positions available for dentists in need of a job. We are hiring dentists and auxiliary staff for Indiana and Ohio positions.
Mid America Health is so thankful that we can offer dental professionals stable positions and job security during these uncertain economic times. Prison dentistry may not sound appealing to some, but it’s actually quite rewarding and the patients really do appreciate their care and the dental staff. Unfortunately, we have had several reports that some private practices are struggling to maintain production and have laid off staff. We wish them strength to endure in the coming months.
On a positive note we have begun the recruiting process for the planned staffing increases effective July 1st for Ohio. We will need additional staff at the following locations:
· Chillicothe Correctional, in Chillicothe http://www.drc.state.oh.us/Public/cci.htm
· Hocking Correctional, in Nelsonville http://www.drc.state.oh.us/Public/hcf.htm
· Madison Correctional, in London http://www.drc.state.oh.us/Public/maci.htm
· Mansfield Correctional, in Mansfield http://www.drc.state.oh.us/Public/manci.htm
· Pickaway Correctional, in Orient http://www.drc.state.oh.us/Public/pci.htm
· Richland Correctional, in Mansfield http://www.drc.state.oh.us/Public/rici.htm
· Ross Correctional, in Chillicothe http://www.drc.state.oh.us/Public/rci.htm
· Southern Ohio Correctional, in Lucasville http://www.drc.state.oh.us/Public/socf.htm